This Harassment Prevention Training online training course for New York is for all employers, supervisors, and employees in New York and covers the specific requirements for the City of New York as well. Learn about your rights and responsibilities as an employer, supervisor, or employee in preventing harassment and illegal discrimination in the workplace.
This Harassment Prevention Training online training course for New York explores the concepts of harassment and illegal discrimination and how they can be prevented and what processes to follow when a complaint is made. Harassment and other forms of illegal discrimination are damaging to organizations, employees, and society at large. This course offers tools for those living in New York State, including New York City, to prevent harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Harassment Prevention Training course for New York, the learner will be able to:
- Explain why it is important to maintain a mutually respectful, harassment-free workplace
- Define illegal discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, and retaliation
- Recognize types of harassment and illegal discrimination and behaviors that may be considered inappropriate and/or unlawful
- Identify the rights and responsibilities of employers, supervisors, and employees in addressing and preventing workplace harassment
- Describe what to do if you experience or observe inappropriate and/or unlawful behavior
This online Harassment Prevention Training course for New York is made up of the following sections:
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Recognizing Sexual Harassment
- Are You a Compliant Employer?
This Harassment Prevention online training course is designed for employers, supervisors, and employees in New York State, including New York City.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.