This Supply Chain Cybersecurity online training course is designed for Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and IT security employees. Learn about the two types of supply chain attacks: island hopping and third-party software attacks, and how to mitigate the risks for both types of attacks within your organization and your supply chain.
This Supply Chain Cybersecurity online training course explores the two types of supply chain attacks: island-hopping attacks and third-party software attacks. Learn about these two types of cyberattacks, how to mitigate the risks within your organization, how to gain visibility into the security posture of your supply chain partners, and how to reduce the risk of exposure to third-party software attacks.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Supply Chain Cybersecurity course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the characteristics of the two types of supply chain attacks
- Outline practices for protecting your organization against supply chain attacks
- Summarize approaches to evaluating supply chain partners' security posture
- Recall practices to reduce the probability of successful third-party software attacks
This online Supply Chain Cybersecurity course is made up of the following sections:
- Types of Supply Chain Attacks
- Mitigating Island Hopping Attacks
- Mitigating Third-Party Software Attacks
This Supply Chain Cybersecurity online training course was designed for Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and employees with IT security responsibilities.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.