This Strategic Management Certificate online training course is designed for management employees, entrepreneurs, and accounting professionals. This course provides up-to-date management advice. The modules in this course are: Enabling the Next Generation Enterprise; Customer Profitability Analysis; Applying the Balanced Scorecard; Implementing Process Management; Strategic Partnering; and Implementing Self-Directed Work Teams.
This Strategic Management Certificate online training course explores up-to-date management advice. The first module gives you an overview of Next Generation Enterprises (NGEs) and the role that management accountants can play in the development of competitive organizations. The next module shows you how real companies have used customer profitability analysis to increase customer revenues and decrease customer costs. The third module explains what the balanced scorecard is and how organizations use it. Next, we look at how an organization can move from functional to process thinking. The fifth module will give you an introduction to the concept of strategic partnering. Finally, the sixth module provides an introduction to the benefits and potential challenges of Self-Directed Work Teams (SDWTs).
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Strategic Management Certificate course, the user will be able to:
- Understand the three core attributes of a Next Generation Enterprise (NGE) and the five key steps to becoming an NGE
- Identify the functions management accountants play in an NGE
- Define and list the three goals of customer profitability analysis
- Discuss potential barriers to implementing customer profitability analysis
- Define the balanced scorecard and understand its benefits and uses
- Identify the five key stages in implementing the balanced scorecard
- List the four phases in implementing process management
- Discuss the benefits and main objectives of strategic partnering
- Compare strategic fit and operational fit
- Understand the five characteristics of Self-Directed Work Teams (SDWTs) and the five stages of implementation
- Identify key functions of management accountants in the implementation of SDWTs
This online Strategic Management Certificate course, is made up of the following sections:
- Enabling the Next Generation Enterprise
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- Applying the Balanced Scorecard
- Implementing Process Management
- Strategic Partnering
- Implementing Self-Directed Work Teams
This Strategic Management Certificate online training course was designed for professionals and employees involved in strategic management.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.