This Sales: Qualifying Prospects online training course is designed for Sales Employees. This course explores techniques and methods that will help find and qualify prospects, how to pursue a prospect, how to determine where to invest your time for the best potential payoff and how to make a qualifying call.
This Sales: Qualifying Prospects online training course explores techniques and methods that will help you qualify prospects and determine where to invest your time for the best potential payoff.
As a salesperson, you are a prospector of sorts, and your ability to target sales prospects who need your product or service will determine whether you are successful or not.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this Sales: Qualifying Prospects course, the user will learn to:
- Define the term "target market".
- Explain how to effectively search for potential customers.
- Describe the goal of qualifying sales prospects.
- Identify factors that might influence your decision to pursue a prospect.
- Distinguish between three categories of potential clients: cold, warm, and hot prospects.
- Explain why it is important to have a sales call script.
- List probing questions a salesperson must ask in a qualifying call.
- Determine how well you use active listening in your sales calls.
This online Sales: Qualifying Prospects course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Find the Right Pool of Prospects
- Strategy 2 – Make the Qualifying Call
- Strategy 3 – Transition to Requesting an Appointment
This Sales: Qualifying Prospects online training course was designed for Sales employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.