This Delegating online training course is designed for employees leading teams, supervisors and managers.
Delegation is an integral part of employee development, product improvement, and workload management. When done correctly, it can make your job easier and your subordinates' jobs more fun. By using just a few key tips and strategies, you can make it a win-win situation.
This Delegating online training course explores every step of the delegation process from beginning to end. You will learn how to define the task and determine who it should be given to. There are tips and techniques for monitoring a project's progress without micromanaging, and methods for coaching and developing employees along the way. There are also tools and methods to help you get the most value from every assignment.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Delegating course, the user will learn:
- Define the desired results
- Identify background information and supporting details
- Determine the competencies required for task completion
- Plan the discussion and outline the requirements
- Define the degree of responsibility and authority
- Discuss how to approach the task and the expectations
- Ensure the employee understands what is expected and how to proceed
- Monitor progress and establish periodic checkpoints
- Assess the outcomes and recognize the overall accomplishments
Strategy 1 — Define the Task
Strategy 2 — Delegate the Task
Strategy 3 — Assure Results
This Delegating online training course was designed for employees leading teams, supervisors, and managers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.