This Customer Loyalty Improvement online training course is designed for all employees. This course explores how to retain customers in the long term by focusing on meeting and exceeding their expectations. Through the knowledge and tips offered in this course, you will be able to create a loyal customer base for your organization, keeping you competitive in the long run.
This Customer Loyalty Improvement online training course explores how to retain customers in the long term by focusing on meeting and exceeding their expectations.
All organizations rely on their customer base. While it’s important to keep infusing the pool with new customers, it is equally important (if not more) to build long-lasting relationships with existing customers. Whether you’re a peer or a manager, building loyalty will require skills in many areas, such as improving customer interaction, increasing customer satisfaction, studying customer needs, and recovering lost customers.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Customer Loyalty Improvement course, the user will learn to:
- Recognize the importance of customer loyalty and the high costs of lost customers.
- Identify the sources of customer turn-offs: what makes people dissatisfied.
- Review techniques for dealing effectively with unhappy customers in a professional and helpful way.
- Identify the role of customer expectations in determining satisfaction and loyalty.
- Recall the best loyalty-building service behaviors.
This online Customer Loyalty Improvement course is made up of the following sections:
- What Is Customer Loyalty?
- Primary Customer Turn-offs
- Recovering Lost Customers
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Interacting with Customers
- Becoming a Loyalty Builder
This Customer Loyalty Improvement online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.