This Compressed Gases in the Workplace online training course is designed for employees who use compressed gases in their work. Learn about the types and properties of compressed gases and cylinders, the hazards associated with them, the dos and don’ts of working with them, and the regulations, standards and codes associated with their safe use.
This Compressed Gases in the Workplace online training course explores the most common types of compressed gases and compressed gas cylinders; the elements of compressed gas systems; cylinder markings and labels; the hazards associated with using compressed gas cylinders; handling and storing cylinders; working safely with compressed gases and cylinders; and regulations, standards and codes associated with their safe use.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Compressed Gases in the Workplace course, the user will learn:
- The properties, uses and types of compressed gases and cylinders
- The content and significance of cylinder markings and labels
- The hazards of compressed gases and cylinders
- Safe methods for moving and storing cylinders
- Compressed gas safe work practices
- Regulations, standards and codes that apply to compressed gases
This online Compressed Gases in the Workplace course is made up of the following sections:
- About Compressed Gases and Cylinders
- Cylinder Markings and Labels
- Hazards of Compressed Gases
- Moving and Storing Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Working Safely With Compressed Gases
- Regulations, Standards, and Codes for Compressed Gases
This Compressed Gases in the Workplace online training course was designed for employees in industries that use compressed gases in their work.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.